Thank you for choosing Gateway to Prevention & Recovery. We provide many services in the region, and look forward to assisting you.
If you are looking for treatment services, please call us at
405-273 -1170. We are here to help.
If you are having an emergency, call 911.
Behavioral Health Treatment services are provided following an assessment of client need. Payment for these services is determined by financial eligibility. Multiple pay sources are available such as: Medicaid, Medicare, Sooner Care, private pay, commercial insurance reimbursement, sliding fee scale, scholarships, month to month payment options and other subsidized services. Gateway receives funding from the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services to assist eligible patients. Please do not allow your available finances to prohibit you from accessing these services.
We will work with you.
These services include the following:
- Screening, Assessment, Referral
- Behavioral Health & Wellness
- Individual, Group, Couples, and Family Therapy for Behavioral Health Issues
- Aftercare Groups and Continuing Care Options
- Counseling for Substance Use, Depression, Anxiety, or Compulsive Behaviors
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Support and Referral for Mental Health and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Child and Family Therapy
- Adolescent Group and Rehabilitative Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Recovery Services for individuals and groups
- Treatment for gambling addiction, sexual addiction, shopping addiction and eating disorders
- Education, support and case management for the entire family
- Specialized court-ordered services
- ADSAC Assessments
- Trainings for family groups, professionals and businesses
- Employee Assistance ProgramCommunity Prevention program
- Advocacy services and training resources statewide
- School Based Therapy